Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2012

Random Catch Up Photos

I went up north for my cousin Rebecca's baby shower. Shayle came too and brought her two boys. Here is Porter being really silly.

Me and Becky and our Bellys :) She is about a month farther along than I am.

Porter with a balloon string.

Also I posted pictures of when Shayle and James visited us a few weeks ago. Here is a picture of Thomas eating some corn on the cob. He ate it pretty well.

The next day we went to the zoo! It was pretty hot outside so Porter had a lot to drink.

Looks like Thomas is having a blast huh? Haha silly kid


Elephants are Porter's favorite. There was a mom, dad, and baby elephant. They were so cute!

Shayle tried to get Porter to pose with them behind him. I don't think he was too thrilled with the idea.

Shayle and Porter looking at the Sea Lions.

I think giraffes are hilarious when they get something off of the ground. Look at the legs!

Porter and James looking at the giraffes.

Me and Marc by the giraffes too.

Cute family! We had a really great time with them and can't wait to go to the Aquarium or something.

We also went up to Brigham City for Peach Days. Here is my cousin Julie and her niece Tressa watching the parade.

Thomas watching the parade.



Don't know why this picture is at the end. But here is a spotted sea lion (I think).
We had such a great time with family at all of these activities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment