Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2012

Media Post #2: Downton Abbey

So I am somewhat obsessed with Downton Abbey. And by somewhat I mean extremely obsessed. For those of you who have not watched it, watch it. It is so worth it and I have been trying to get my mom and older sister to watch it but haven't had success yet. The show has a very elaborate plot with intriguing and twists and turns. I have always loved movies like Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility because I find the time period to be fascinating. I feel the same way with this show. There are characters you hate and ones you love and others you cannot figure out. 
Well my friend Shannon posted the trailer for the third season on facebook and I anxiously watched it. Then I watched it again. Then again. Then, when I realized the scenes in it changed so fast that I couldn't figure out who certain characters were, I watched it while pausing. If I was still uncertain, I wrote the time down and then texted Shannon asking her who each and every person was at about 5 or 6 different times in the trailer. So instead of just taking 1 minute and 11 seconds to watch the trailer, I was closer to 10 minutes. Yikes! I think I am obsessed. Does anyone else share my obsession? Also who else is not going to wait til January to watch it? (Again I am counting on my friend Shannon who will be able to find it online in a heartbeat). What is it about this show that draws me in so much?

1 comment:

  1. I totally share your obsession! My coworkers introduced me to Downton Abbey and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete