Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Media Post #4 Regional Conference

I think the media can be very destructive but it also has many benefits. As one example, this past weekend was Regional Conference. Because of the great technology that there is today, my husband and I were able to watch this conference in the high council room in our stake center. It was such a wonderful conference and I loved all of the messages. If it wasn't for the media and this technology I would not have received all of the inspiration that I did. I would not have been able to listen to Elder Oaks speak. Some days I really love the media!

1 comment:

  1. We listened to this as well! By listening, I mean trying to control our kids as they went mental in the primary room! :) But the snippets I actually caught were awesome!

    ReplyDelete