Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boy or Girl?

I'm sure you have all just been dying to know if we are having a boy or a girl :) 
Well we went to the doctor today and...

Baby girl! We are so very excited and feel very blessed to be able to welcome a sweet little girl into our little family. The ultrasound tech was wonderful and explained everything and I think Marc really loved being able to see our sweet daughter! I have been feeling her kick but he hasn't yet so it gave him something to see to really make this pregnancy real. Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound!




She is a girl! :) Haha
We couldn't feel more lucky or thrilled to be able to bring a child into this world! Love her already :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I bet your mom is ecstatic!! I am so excited for u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting Nicole. My girls are so super happy to have a baby girl cousin. Graham....well he's a bit disappointed, but he says he'll play with Emmit and Stasia and Kortnie can play with your baby. I told him, you will love her and he said "Yeah I know!" LOL...We already love her too. Congratulations Mark-ee, you'll make such a great daddy, you're already such a wonderful Uncle that being a dad will come easy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! I totally guessed girl! I am SO stinkin' excited for you and Marc! I feel a play date in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! I'm so happy for you guys!! So happy!

    ReplyDelete