Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2012

MP #5: You Tube Videos!

I think one of the greatest new parts of media is youtube. It allows us to see millions of videos and I feel like it really connects all of us and makes the world seem smaller. I also think it is interesting to see new celebrities that are only popular because their video went viral. I particularly love Sophia Grace and Rosie right now. Cute girls! What is your favorite youtube video? Here is one I recently saw and found amusing.

On Your Feet Blocking (Episode 2)

1 comment:

  1. Brian was watching You Tube videos last night and laughhing his head off, I was watching 90210 on Netflix, so he had his headphones in and was watching You Tube on his computer. It was funny to see him laughing so much. Did you know we have You Tub channel where we put videos of the kids, mostly my mom watches, them or the kids like to get on and see themselves. It's the ASilverhorn channel

    ReplyDelete