Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week 24

Sorry I skipped a week! School is keeping me busy and time just got away from me. I am now 24 weeks along and things are going really great. Baby girl is kicking up a storm and I'm starting to be able to tell her sleep schedule. We have gotten a few cute clothes and other gifts from friends and family and we are loving having these reminders that she is really coming! We also just bought a changing table/dresser for her room. We are so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Cute belly. My kids seemed to sleep while I was at work and move around a lot when I was holding still. Someone told me that me moving around at work probably rocked them to sleep in there. I don't think they had in-utero sleeping patterns, probably because I always had (and still do) a crazy scheduale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm 24 weeks as well :) Well, almost 25. It's so exciting to feel them move, huh? It's also so neat knowing they are your daughter and you get the wonderful opportunity to partake of their pure love in just a few short months!

    ReplyDelete