Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 26, 2012

Family Videos

I know sometimes we focus on how the media is often pulling families apart, so I love to see stories about families coming closer together because of the media. Family videos used to be taken and then occasionally watched by members of the family in the privacy of their own home. Now, many of these videos are posted online for everyone to see! I can think of a few off the top of me head (Charlie Bit my Finger, the four babies laughing as their dad makes a silly noise, and the husband who videos his wife trying to figure out how long it would take them to travel a certain distance). These are often positive videos but can cause damage. I recently saw a video of a mother and son dancing to Gangnam Style (and yes I know I posted about this song just a bit ago. What can I say? I really love this song). Anyway, their video was so awesome and funny that they were invited to the Ellen show. I love seeing how doing this video has brought this mother and son together. I hope the media can keep bringing families together!

1 comment:

  1. So, not only do I LOVE Ellen but I LOVE this video! They're so good at doing this dance that it makes me want to learn their steps and perform it over and over again!!! Thanks for sharing. This is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete