Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Saints and Soldiers

Both my husband and I really loved the original Saints and Soldiers movie. I remember seeing it and introducing it to some friends and family and we all loved the characters and cried at the end (but sometimes I really love crying in movies). So when we heard they made another Saints and Soldiers, we were really excited to see it. We are too poor to actually go see it in theaters, but when it went to Redbox we were sure to get it to watch. I have to say that I did enjoy the movie, although not nearly as much as the first one. I am trying to decide if it is just because I had such high expectations for the second one because I loved the first one. Don't get me wrong, it is a very good movie, I just preferred the first one. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment