Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Radio Christmas Music

Let me preface by saying that I love Christmas and Christmas music. Around the holidays, I listen to it and sing it non-stop. It is super wonderful and really gets me in the Christmas spirit. I live for this music, but I think it is WAY too early to be playing it. One of my favorite radio stations switched to Christmas music 2 DAYS after Halloween. Doesn't that seem wrong to anyone else? I am all for it beginning on the day after Thanksgiving. I think it is silly that the media decides when we should start celebrating holidays. I have decided to just ignore that station until I am ready for Christmas music instead of letting them decide it is time to listen. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Toooooooooooooo early. Wait until after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's too early too! When I was in high school, my friends mom played Christmas music and had her chritmas tree and decorations up, November 1st-Easter! Oh.My.Gosh! That is really extreme! LOL

    ReplyDelete