Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Petersen Baby Shower

I know I am behind with my belly pictures, but maybe I'll remember to have Marc take some pictures when he gets off work tonight. Anyway, Saturday was my baby shower with the Petersen side. It was really great and I am so thankful for everyone who was able to come and support me and my little family. I love you all! Also sorry that these pictures are strangely out of order. I'm not really sure why that happened.

Taelyn and Brianna's head :)

Tausha and her sweet little boy. He is getting so big!

Opening gifts. Thanks to Bri for helping consolidate them while I opened them :)

You can't tell but I am still skyping with my mom and two other sisters during gifts. Just in case you wondered :)



The balloons were a big hit with the little kids :) It was fun to watch them playing and having fun












Thanks again to everyone who came! And a special thanks to Julie for taking pictures :) It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment