Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby Shower Skype

This past weekend I went up to Ogden to have a Baby Shower with my mom's side of the family. My parents used to live in Colorado but recently moved to Alabama when my dad's job was transferred there. So now my mom is too far away to come to my baby showers and I know that it is making her sad. But, we had a solution! When I was opening presents, my older sister started to skype with my mom and my two sisters that are living at home right now. Instead of her being far away and not being able to participate, she was able to be there and watch and see all of the gifts that I got. It was so great :) I am so grateful for technology because I know that my family will be able to see my baby grow up even though they are far away.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that they got to be a part of it. Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat that your mom was still able to be a part of your shower, even miles away.

    ReplyDelete