Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 18 (Plus a Few Days)

So this is really an 18 week plus a few days picture because we slacked of on taking the picture on time! But we are 18 weeks along and things are going great. Like it says in the picture, I am really loving gushers and other kid food like fruit by the foot and sour patch watermelon. Also I am almost 100% positive that I have been feeling the baby move for a week or two and the past few days it has been happening quite a lot! For me it feels like a fish in a really small container and it is weird but I am loving it :) I think the baby is doing flips and somersaults or something in there. Less than two weeks til we know what we are having!

3 comments:

  1. For me it felt like butterflies in my stomach, then towards the end I always thought it felt like when you have bad gas rolling around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still miss that feeling. Love it! I love that you are wearing the same outfit. Wish I had thought of that! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe how fun!! You look so cute. I felt like I was going down a rollercoaster. :) guess that might explain my amusement park boys.

    ReplyDelete