Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trip to Arizona

It's pretty sad that we spent a week visiting Marc's mom in Arizona and these are the only pictures I have to show for it. I tend to be pretty hit and miss with my picture taking and unfortunately this trip I did a terrible job. But our trip was great! We spent time with his siblings and nieces and nephews who live there. We also got to spend time with his Grandma and Grandpa. For us it was a pretty relaxing vacation. We didn't have many plans and instead wanted to just take it easy. We did go shooting with his brother Brian and his sister-in-law Erin. We had lots of family meals and drove to Snowflake to spend some time with Brian and Amanda and their kids. Near the end of our trip we went down to Phoenix to see Marc's sister Tricia who I hadn't been able to meet yet. All of my pictures are from that trip to Phoenix where we ate lunch with her. It was great to see her and spend some time with her. Our trip was really great and we were sad to go. Probably the next time we visit them we will be bringing a baby with us! Love you all :)

Kurtis and Jon sitting at the table.

Marc's mom and his sister Tricia.

Tricia and her two boys! I tried to get them to smile but it didn't really work. Someday I'll catch them looking happy :)

Me and Marc

Us with Tricia.
Love and miss all of you guys!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good picture of Tricia and the boys! Jon's smiling and Kurtis is half smiling! Way to go! LOL....We loved having you guys over. I said something on Sunday about you guys making it home okay and Stasia was like "what they left!? I didn't say goodbye!" and I told her silly girl you said goodbye when they left our house the other night. Yeah, next time you come bring a baby!

    ReplyDelete