Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 3, 2014

Fall into Winter

I'm quite a bit behind on pictures and posts so I'm adding a bunch all at once. The first one is just a bunch of pictures. Hope you enjoy them!



 Posing with Daddy

 Trying to get pictures of this ham in this cute onesie from my friend Micaela.
 Most turned out blurry because I would put her back a bit and she would run frantically toward the camera trying to get it. Silly kid.


 Marc won a gun! Yahoo :) It's nice to win stuff and this gun is sure nice to have.

 I super slacked off and this is the only Thanksgiving picture I took. It's a shame because she is wearing an adorable shirt that Larissa gave her. We had a great time and she ate almost everything! She loved it all.


 Took some pictures together. She was enjoying it.
 Trying to enjoy the first big snowstorm. I'm not sure Kaitlyn was a fan.
 And in attempting a picture of just her, she face planted in the snow. Larissa thought it was funny.


 Snow kisses!
 We are setting up our Christmas decorations in this picture. She is pretty confused by it all :)

 Getting into the spirit of Christmas by enjoying her nativity :)


No comments:

Post a Comment