Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 3, 2014

Christmas Party and Christmas Day

Here is my poor sick baby. I think she had a head cold. Those sick eyes are so sad.

 Showing off her Christmas leggings :)
 She was not sure what to think of Santa. She wasn't upset but seemed curious.
 He was a sweet Santa.
 We had a family ugly sweater Christmas party. Hence the ugly sweaters :)
 Ryan was stylin'.
 Porter and Thomas

 I just wanted a picture of her sweater. I have 5 pictures that all look like this lol







 On the way back from Brigham City we stopped by to see my grandparents :)
 On Christmas Eve we put on our Christmas PJs and went to look at Christmas lights.
 Kaitlyn coming downstairs Christmas morning.
 Finding her gifts from Santa.


Enjoying her new toys.
 Trying to figure out how to open gifts :)
 Pretty pleased with this baby doll.
 Giving kisses!
 Christmas morning meltdown :)

 Are you sure I'm not supposed to use this box to climb on?
Thinking she is pretty funny :)
We had a great Christmas! Next year will be even more fun with this little one.

1 comment: