Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last Trip Home

So my parents are moving in a week and I wanted to go home one last time before they are gone. While we were there we went to a delicious german restaurant and we also drove to the top of Mt. Evans. It was so beautiful up there! There were mountain goats that I had lots of fun taking pictures of.











I like this picture of Ryan and Kirsten a lot! They look so cute :)






There were pretty flowers growing up there.


It was so fun to see the little baby mountain goats! We walked kinda close to them.

I think this is one parent telling us to not get any closer. We didn't.



On the way back down we stopped at a pretty lake up there. The water was so very cold!

My pretty sister :)

Ryan had the genius idea to dunk his head in the icy water. Silly kid! He also walked 
through the water to see how long he could last.



Marc walked through the cold water.

See how handsome he is? I sure do love him!


And my last picture in front of my childhood home. Everything is all packed and ready to move. It is very sad but I think the move might be a good thing for a while. Hopefully someday Marc and I will be able to live in Colorado, so this isn't really goodbye, more like see you later.

1 comment:

  1. That would be so hard to say good bye to your childhood home. And I have never seen a mountain goat in the wild. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete