Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family and Lagoon

Some of Marc's family came to visit us a few weeks ago. It was so great to see them and spend time with them. While they were here we went to lagoon. I am lousy at taking pictures of everyone so this is mostly pictures of Emmitt on the rides. It is better than nothing!

Happy on the roller coaster :)











He wasn't supposed to put his hand in the water.




He then licked the water. Gross! Silly boy :)











We wish the trip could have been longer and I wish I would have taken more pictures. It was so good to see them and we sure do love them!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I wish we could've come to Lagoon too, but it wasn't in the budget and it would have been sad to go without Brian. Also, I think it's good for the 4 younger boys (M&M, K&J) to have that time together since they were the last 4 at home together. I know K&J had fun with all of you, and Emmit is just the funnest!

    ReplyDelete