Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trip to Colorado!

We just got back from a trip we made to Colorado for Thomas's baby blessing and for Porter's birthday. We had the best time ever! I love my little nephews and I am already looking forward to seeing them again over Thanksgiving.
 Here is Porter with his cake that Shayle made for him. It was a great cake!

 Silly Porter kept blowing out the candles as soon as James lit them, so we didn't have time to sing to him or even get a picture ready!
 Here is Grandma with baby Thomas!
 Uncle Ryan is pulling a face at me.
 I liked taking pictures of Porter eating his cake. He was so cute licking his fingers off!



 This is a cute video of Thomas making all sorts of noises and talking to me!
He was so precious.



 Porter just loved his balloons so much! This is a video of him playing with his balloon with me. I love hearing him laugh and have a blast with such a simple toy.


 I was holding Thomas and Porter decided that he wanted to hold him. Shayle helped him and I told Porter that I wanted to take a picture. He decided to smile for the picture which he hasn't really done before! And after I took one picture, he kept saying, "one more!" and so I took probably 7 pictures of him! It was so adorable.
 You can see that Shayle looks surprised because he keeps asking
for more pictures and smiling :)
 I love his little cheesy smile! So adorable Porter.
Thomas had fun playing with this little ball. And I had fun watching him and
 talking to him and taking pictures!

 Here is a video of him playing with his ball. It is just a short video, and pretend that you can't hear Shayle telling a story during it haha :) I had to post it
anyway because he is just so cute!
Well we were there Saturday morning til Monday evening. We had a
wonderful time and we love our family so much! I already miss all of them

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you for coming out it wouldn't have been as much fun without you. You are such a sweet aunt to my boys and I love you for that. Porter has been asking for you and Marc. Its very cute but sad, we love and miss you both and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete