Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer Catch Up

So I haven't written anything in a while and I wanted to let everyone know what we did at the end of summer.
For the fourth of July my brother and his friend came down to visit and I hiked the Y for the first time ever to watch the fireworks :) It was way fun to watch them from up there!

 Also, Ryan gave us some tokens for Boondocks, so we went and played some games there. Marc got the jackpot on the Monopoly game.
 We got tons of tickets from it! It was awesome :)





We got a little monkey stuffed animal and candy and I an eraser with our tickets :) We had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! We came to visit you for 4th of July too! How could you forget having 6 extra people in your tiny apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Sorry I did forget to mention that you guys were here, but that Is because I don't have any pictures of it! So I was a terrible person for not taking any pictures. We only have pictures of the fireworks because Marc took them! But we did love spending actual 4th with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll forgive you, LOL...we had fun too and we enjoyed getting to know Ryan better as well. We really got to know your younger sisters at your wedding, but we didn't get to talk much with Ryan, so we were glad to spend more time with him and you guys too. Your nephews are so cute! I have baby fever!

    ReplyDelete