Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our First Post Ever!

Well hello blog world! I hope everyone is excited that they will get to hear from me a lot from now on! Today me and Marc made a chain to count down until our big day (Inspired by all of the chains Shayle has made.)

Starting tomorrow there are 58 more days! That is a really long time, but hopefully the time will go by pretty fast. This chain is taller than I am which is ridiculous; it's a really good thing Marc is tall because it would be sad if we were both too short!
I really love this picture of Marc! He just looks so excited :)

The chain will hang on the wall in my apartment until Marc moves into the apartment that will be ours once we will get married, and then it will join him there.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! A Marc and Nicole Blog!! I love the chain it is so much fun. You'll be surprised how fast and how slow the time will go. I love the pictures, I can't wait for more. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have titled your blog;
    M&N they melt in your mouth not in your hand!

    HAHA

    ReplyDelete