Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Counting Down!

I decided to make a list of things standing between me and my wedding:

1 haircut for me
2 haircuts for Marc
4 interviews total for both of us to get the right recommends
1 or 2 or 3 days spent working on addressing and sending the invitations
1 or 2 visits to the lady doing out flowers and decorations to get that all figured out
Finishing a photo book to have at the reception
Figuring out a wedding hairstyle
Getting our marriage liscence
Deciding on food for the reception
Picking out a playlist to play at the reception
A bridal shower
Finishing touches on the honeymoon plans
Talking to the lady who is doing my cake and figuring out how it should look
Fixing our registries and making sure they cover everything we need
Scanning photos so my brother can make a slideshow of me and Marc
Waiting for everyone to get here
Especially waiting to be able to see Marc again

Much much more that I can't think of, but most importantly, my wedding is about 35 days too far away

2 comments:

  1. It'll be a busy 35 days and go by quicker than you think. I was just telling the girls this morning that they have about 34 days to go untill our big vacation (we are heading to CA for disneyland on the Sunday after your wedding) I honestly can't tell if they are more excited for your wedding or for disneyland. Cute girls, they love weddings and they love you and Mark-ee. Graham on the other hand is way more excited to go to Dland and see Goofy. See you in 34 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its getting soooo close! You still have quite a list of things to get done, but you'll do it. I love you and I really want to you post about your wedding dreams, they are so funny you wont want to forget them.

    ReplyDelete