Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Springtime!

Here are a bunch of pictures from this spring. This is Kaitlyn doing her superman pose :) She is usually stiff as a board so she does lots of silly things like this.


 Kaitlyn and her daddy :)


 Kaitlyn is in a cute little outfit that my friend Shannon made for her. It is a tribute to the Hunger Games :)

 I graduated! Along with 6,001 other students. I am somewhere in the mix there. I think I was about 9 rows or so up from the bottom. Silly Marc forgot we have a lens with a longer zoom so maybe he could have gotten a better picture, but that's ok :)
 The next day I actually walked. Crazy speaker but it was nice to have a finish to all of my years of hard work and money

 Kaitlyn doesn't seem very impressed
 My cute family!
 I am so grateful for all of the support that Marc gave me through all of my years at school. He is my rock and I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks baby!

 Grateful for all of the help that my parents gave me too! They supported me and loved me.
 My baby sisters :)
 Thanks Shany for coming!






 Apparently riding the cougar is some sort of weird tradition. It was HOT!


 We went swimming and poor Kaitlyn was all tuckered out. She sat with her feet in the water and snuggled up with Maga for a nap
 Kaitlyn was blessed on April 28th, and on Saturday we went to the park with the family that was in town. Here is Thomas loving the swings.
 I like this one of Porter :)



 Love this picture of my dad and Thomas. He was putting a water bottle in the swing with him and in this picture it fell out, but it looks like he is worried that Thomas is falling out :)
 My mom gave Kirsten an under dog push :)

 Cheyenne loved the swings! I love this picture of her :)


 Marc's mom with her baby, with his baby :) Love this picture

 James decided this sign needed a new home
 Grandma and her grandbaby :)
 Yummy hand

We've had a pretty great spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment