Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2013

Almost 4 weeks old!

Well I wrote before and posted pictures of Kaitlyn closer to when she was born, but tomorrow she will be 4 weeks old! So I decided to post more pictures of her. She has grown so much and I already wish she was as small as she was when born. It really isn't fair how slow time goes when you are pregnant and then how fast it goes once you get the baby home. She is getting too big!
 Here she is with my friend Shannon.
 We couldn't seem to get a picture of Thomas without him looking super grumpy. Silly boy!
 Porter was so excited to hold Kaitlyn. He would have stayed and held her all day if he could have :)
 Kaitlyn with Uncle James

 Grandma with all of her grandbabies :)
 Milk mustache :)
 Look at those cute lips! They are just so precious
 With mommy right before going home from the hospital.

 In my going home outfit. This wasn't the outfit I was supposed to go home in, but I was too tall for the one mom had picked out for me!
This was on the door when I came home. Thanks Grandma, Shayle, and Shannon! It was fun to see :)
 Kaitlyn with our friends Justin and Rochelle.

 Why is the flash so bright?
 Cute little hand
 My grumpy face :)
 I'm so cute in this little hat!

 Before Grandma left to visit others, we took some pictures. This one was my favorite. It was so incredibly nice to have my mom stay with us. It made everything easier for me and it was nice to have someone to ask questions and who could give us good advice.
 Three generation picture :)
 Kaitlyn with Uncle Ryan
 My cute little family
 Kaitlyn sometimes stretches out funny and loses her hat!
 My first bath! She wasn't too thrilled with it at first but is slowly becoming a bigger fan.

 Cute little hand :)


 Here's her belly button :) It is kind of in a spiral.

 Cousin Porter holding Kaitlyn all by himself
 Thomas holding her all by himself
 Finally got him to smile for us :)
 With Great Grandma and Grandpa Larsen

 This is her model face :) Haha
 This is how she looks when she falls asleep when I burp her. Look at those cheeks!
Valentine's Day outfit!
 Owl love you 4-ever!
 Marc's mom, sister-in-law, and her kids were able to come visit. It was such a great visit! Wish it could have been longer but it was so fun to see them all loving Kaitlyn :) Here she is striking a pose!

 With her cousin Anastasia!
 With her cousin Kortnie
 She is so loved by all of her family!
Here she is wearing a hat that her Aunt Tricia made for her :) It is still a little big on her but it looks so cute! We are loving having Kaitlyn here with us. Can't believe a month has already gone by! We love this little girl.

1 comment:

  1. It goes by so fast, here I am 10+ years later, and I can't belive my babies are so big!

    ReplyDelete