Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Marc's 25th Birthday

This is a recipe I found on Pinterest for lemon poppy seed pancakes. They were delicious! :)




I also made a delicious batch of wild rice soup. Very very nice :)

Marcus turned 25 on the 21st of March! I gave him a bag full of wrapped gifts and then he opened one every hour at 13 minutes after the hour. It was way fun :) Found the idea here.


This is the sad cake that I made him. It may not look too sad but believe me, it was a disaster. Good thing is still tasted good!




We dressed up and went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games. Marc dressed up as Seneca Crane.

I dressed up as Effie. But I look ridiculous.

Larissa came to visit us the weekend after Marc's Birthday.

We went to Red Robin to celebrate with a big group of friends. Thanks to everyone who came!












I also made some delicious pasta. I found the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment